RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: ESENCIA GROUP
Postal address: Via Augusta 143, 1º 1ª 08021 Barcelona.
COMPANIES LINKED TO GRUPO ESENCIA:
TIBRIO SL provided with CIF B61143699 and registered office at Paseo Marítimo de la Barceloneta, 30. 08000 Barcelona. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona with Volume 36520, Folio 94, S.8, Sheet B 152077, contact telephone number 932 25 12 72, and contact email email@example.com.
LA CUINA DEL NINOT, S.L., provided with CIF B66453838 and registered office at C / Casanova, 133. 08036 Barcelona. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona at Volume 44.696, Folio 204, Page B 463858, contact telephone number 931 31 15 50 and contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WALLAJOBS, S.L. provided with CIF B67047910 and registered office at Edifici Palau De Mar, Plaça de Pau Vila, 1, 08039 Barcelona. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 46024, Folio 220, Sheet B 507108, contact telephone number 931 31 15 49 and contact email email@example.com.
GRUPO ESENCIA, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
– Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER or activating your profile on social networks;
– Respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the User;
– Carry out the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
– Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the
– Profiles and usability analyzes will be carried out.
– The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
– Security and control of the influx of customers from the premises through a video surveillance system.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Cancellation” to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the LSSICE, GRUPO ESENCIA does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails
by e-mail that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from GRUPO ESENCIA, the user has the possibility of canceling their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of treatment.
However, we inform you that our information retention policies comply with the deadlines set by the different legal responsibilities for the purposes of prescription:
a) General rule:
By virtue of the provisions of article 30 of the Commercial Code, and except for other criteria, all documents and / or company information will be kept for 6 years.
This affects all accounting, tax, labor or commercial documentation, including correspondence.
b) Specific deadlines:
Our company must also set minimum deadlines depending on the type of data in question and taking into account the different prescription periods, which each department must know.
This table lists the prescription periods that affect or may affect our organization:
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. .
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of GRUPO ESENCIA By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to GRUPO ESENCIA carrying out the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
· The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled, informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of GRUPO ESENCIA equal or similar to those that were initially the object of contracting or interest by the User.
· The conservation of the data during the periods foreseen in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEDIA OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate telephone, company mobile phones and corporate email. If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, GRUPO ESENCIA will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
GRUPO ESENCIA does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either inside or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be that available to the provider at this time. The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of GRUPO ESENCIA.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before GRUPO ESENCIA by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “RGPD, Rights affected“, and attaching Photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
· Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subjected to treatment.
· Right to rectification or deletion: allows you to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
· Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
· Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
· Limitation of the treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data kept, in order to limit its future treatment.
· Data portability: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that she can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
· Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The data collected by the person in charge are the following:
– Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website.
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website.
If you contract the service / purchase the product through our web pages www.grupoesencia.es, www.restauranteagua.com or www.restaurantetierra.com, we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact information and information about a card credit or debit.
We have an informative circular at the request of those interested who request it and a logo of the video-surveillance zone located in a place prior to the camera and sufficiently visible that it informs that the place is a video-surveillance establishment.
The images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. Images of the public road will not be captured except for a minimum strip of the entrances to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a guarded or restricted access location. Only the authorized person will access the images obtained and they will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their capture.
We inform you that GRUPO ESENCIA may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers on social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of GRUPO ESENCIA will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
GRUPO ESENCIA will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly illegal or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
In the event that the user sends his CV through our email, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to make him participate in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant's profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacant spot. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your resume, so that resumes submitted by a different procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any change in the data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated. The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing full confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the person in charge, please send us your CV again. The data may be processed and / or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of your curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
GRUPO ESENCIA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between GRUPO ESENCIA with the Users of its telematic services, present on this platform, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derivative conflicts or The Courts and Tribunals of the User related to its use, provided that it is located in Spanish territory.